DSBconnect mobile banking provides registered online users with always-on bank account access on eligible smartphones and tablets. Once you have registered for DSB Online/Mobile, with our mobile banking app, you can:
- Get account balances and transaction histories on all linked accounts
- Transfer funds between DSB accounts and loans
- Use DSB Bill Pay: view pending, schedule new payments, cancel payments (separate registration for Bill Pay is required)
- Make mobile check deposits using iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM smartphone and tablet
- Send funds to other people on Popmoney®, a person-to-person payments service
- Send email to bank, access bank web site, find DSB locations and DSB ATMs
- Set up alternative login options: Quick Balance and Balance Widget. No login required.
- Change certain settings.
DSB Mobile App: Available on: iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire
You can install our mobile banking app on an iPhone, iPad, Android or Kindle FireTM device. You can download our mobile app from App StoreSM, Google PlayTM , or AmazonTM (search for "Denison State Bank"). When you open the app on your device, at the login page enter your current DSB Online username and password (after your first login, you can activate Face ID, Touch ID or Fingerprint ID in "Settings" for future logins). Our current version is 5.11.
You can register for DSBconnect online/mobile banking by first installing the mobile banking app. Once installed, click "Sign Up" link at bottom of the opening screen.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
DSB Mobile Browser: www.dsbks.com
The bank web site www.dsbks.com is mobile configurable to most device screens. You can perform full functionality on a browser login to www.dsbks.com. The layout will configure to the screen being used, from large dekstop monitors to small smartphone screens.
DSBconnect mobile banking is a free service. Your regular mobile carrier coverage charges apply.