The DSBconnect mobile banking app allows you to do your banking on an iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM smartphone or tablet. On the app you can:
- Get account balances and transaction postings on all linked accounts.
- Make mobile check deposits.
- Use the Move Money/Transfers function to:
- Transfer funds between your DSB accounts and loans.
- Use Bill Pay.
- Send funds to other people, or to outside checking accounts you own, using Person-to-Person (P2P) on the debit card network.
- Send funds to and from outside checking/savings/loan accounts you own on External Transfers (A2A) on the ACH network.
- Send email message and completed forms to DSB in the Messages section.
- Set up and manage various account and transaction text alerts.
- Turn your DSB Visa debit card on/off.
- Retrieve your online account statements and notices in the Documents section.
- Set up alternative login options: Quick Balance look, with no login required.
- Change certain settings.
- Once set up on the app, send text to 668865 (MOBANK) and get your account balances and recent transactions.
- Do manual WebConnect exports to Quicken, Quickbooks and Excel.
DSB Mobile Banking App: Available on: iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets
You can install our mobile banking app on an iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablet. You can download our mobile app at App StoreSM and Google PlayTM by searching for "Denison State Bank". When you open the app on your device, enter your DSBconnect username and password. If you wish to use biometric login, after your first login, you can activate Face ID, Touch ID or Fingerprint ID by going to Profile > Login Settings. Read more about setting up Touch and Eye on Apple/iOS devices.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
DSB Mobile Browser: www.dsbks.com
The bank web site www.dsbks.com is mobile configurable to most device screens. You can perform full functionality on a browser login to www.dsbks.com. The layout will configure to the screen being used, from large desktop monitors to small smartphone screens.
DSB Mobile Text Banking: send to 662265 ("MOBANK")
With Mobile Text Banking, you can use your mobile phone texting to receive account balances and postings, and receive different kinds of account alerts during the day. The service is free, secure, and works on any phone that can text (no data plan required). To set up mobile text banking on the app, go to Profile > Contact Settings > Phone. The text number is 662265, and the main keywords to use are BAL for balance and ACT for activity/transactions.