- Call DSB at 1-800-633-2423 (364-3131 local) during business hours.
- Email DSB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text DSB at 7853647760.
- Ask a question in the Messages > New Request section within your DSBconnect login.
- Ask a question on our web site.
What self-service is available to me?
- For locked login, contact the bank during business hours. For security purposes, your DSBconnect login will become locked out if 7 consecutive unsuccessful login attempts are made due to invalid entry of Username or Password.
- For forgotten Username or Password, click the links at DSBconnect login page.
- Various settings and identifying information about you are stored and can be changed in the Manage Profile/My Profile in main menu.
What is Bill Pay Chat?
The Bill Pay function has an exclusive chat feature that allows you to chat directly with Bill Pay experts of our contracted service providers, CSI and iPay. They can speak and help you, on behalf of the bank. Click the green "Live Bill Pay Chat" bar in the Move Money. Available during weekday business hours.
What can I do if DSBconnect is not accessible?
It can be expected that DSBconnect will be occasionally inaccessible due to system downtime or maintenance. If you need to access your account information during these times, you can call our toll-free Telebanking service at 1-866-DSB-5151. You must have a valid PIN to use this service - call the bank if you need to establish a PIN. You are always welcome to call us during banking hours to obtain account information.
How do cookies get deleted?
- The account holder deletes them.
- The account holder has their browser set to delete cookies upon closing the browser.
- Some anti-virus software delete cookies.