CD's - Certificates of Deposit
Choose a CD when you want a higher yield on your deposited money and don't need immediate access to your funds.
- Interest-bearing account is compounded and credited quarterly. Daily balance method used to calculate interest paid. CURRENT DEPOSIT RATES. Financial calculators
- $500.00 minimum to open (unless otherwise stated).
- Login to DSBconnect or call Telebanking for account activity information.
- Automatic renewals. No action required on your part to renew at same term.
- Electronic notice delivery (optional)
- Use your CD(s) as collateral for a loan.
- Additional FDIC insurance on CD deposits available through optional CDARS program.
CDARS offers multiple benefits to depositors who want to combine the security of access to FDIC insurance with the convenience of working with just Denison State Bank. Contact Cathy Wilson at Denison State Bank for more information.
- Peace of Mind. Using the CDARS service, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD deposits.
- One Relationship. You work directly with your local CDARS network member - Denison State Bank.
- One Rate. You negotiate one interest rate per maturity on CD deposits placed through CDARS. With CDARS, there is no need to negotiate multiple rates or manually tally disbursements for each CD.
- One Statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD activity. You no longer need to manually consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- No Hidden Fees. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees, or transaction fees for using CDARS. The rate you see is the rate you get.
- No Ongoing Collateralization. Because CDARS deposits are eligible for FDIC protection, you may not need to continually collateralize your deposits. This can eliminate the time-consuming task of tracking changing collateral values on a recurring basis.
- A Wide Variety of Maturities. You can select from various maturities and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.
- Community Investment. Your funds can support lending initiatives, including special development projects that strengthen your local community.
© Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.