* Interest rates and model years are current as of Jan. 11, 2021, and have not changed since. The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and monthly payment stated for each term assumes a scenario of a $5,000 loan, 10% down payment, with all applicable costs financed: $30.00 for Vendors Single Insurance (VSI) fee and $5.55 for credit report Fee for total prepaid fees amount of $35.55. For loans $3,000 or more, the VSI fee will be charged. Must have approved credit. Terms of repayment period can be lower than shown as requested. Rates may be different at time of application. Values listed on the NADA website may be different than the values determined by the lender.
Apply How and When You Want:
- Fill out this fillable Consumer Credit Application , print, sign and date, and deliver to any DSB location.
- Call or visit any DSB location.
Make Easy Installment Payments:
- When you get the loan, we can set up preauthorized monthly payment collection from any checking/savings account you own at any financial institution.
- You can register for DSBconnect digital banking and do your own payment transfers from any DSB checking or savings you own, either as a one-time transfer or as scheduled recurring transfers.
- If you want to control the timing of payments from another institution, you can use their online bill payment service to send payments to DSB whenever you wish.
- If you mail by issuing a check to DSB, please include it with the payment notice you received.