DSB Text Message (SMS) Banking
Use to get balances, transfer funds, receive alerts
First must be registered for DSB Online
Watch video (1:42)
With Text Message Banking, you can use your mobile phone to receive account balances and postings, transfer funds from a designated DSB account into a primary DSB account, and receive different kinds of account alerts during the day. The service is free, secure, and works on any phone that can text (no data plan required).
- You first must be registered for DSB Online.
- Login to DSB Online at www.dsbks.com from a browser.
- Click "Mobile Banking" in top menu bar, then click "Alerts & notifications, texts".
- First-time users go to the Text Message Banking area on right side of page and activate your registration with your mobile phone number.
- You will enter your 10-digit cell phone number and accept the terms and conditions by selecting the check box next to it.
- A one-time, 6-digit activation code will be texted to your phone. Correctly enter the code and click on the "Next" to go to the next step.
- Select the primary account you want balances and transactions to be retrieved from. If you want to receive weekly balance alerts, make sure the check box is selected.
- If you have completed these steps correctly, you will see a confirmation screen saying you successfully signed up for Text Message Banking.
- Once you are set up, you are ready to use. You can start by texting the short-code commands (below) to 454545 and get your information within seconds.
* Messaging and data rates may apply on your cell phone service. Check with your carrier for more information. Never text while driving a vehicle.
Weekly (Friday morning) balance update * Low and high balance
Large withdrawal and deposit * Check cleared
Loan payment due / overdue * CD maturity date * Personal message
For the alerts to be sent, the memo postings and available balance are checked three times daily at 8 AM, 12 PM and 4 PM, Central time. Only one alert is sent if triggered. Texts can be sent to only one activated phone number.
KEYWORDS TO: 454545
BAL = Current and Available Balance for your primary account.
BAL ALL = All account balances.
LAST = Last 5 transactions on primary account.
BAL CHECK = Account balance of checking accounts.
BAL SAVE = Account balance of savings accounts.
TRANS = Transfer funds between a designated DSB account to your primary account. Use whole dollar amounts. Ex: To transfer $100, key in TRANS 100
HELP = Help on keywords.
STOP = Deactivate service.
Text DSB: Send your texts to 785-364-7760 at any time.